Wednesday, December 15, 2021

Ova Reflection 2021

 Hello bloggers,

Today we are going to be showing my reflection 2021. So you guys know it is almost the end of school So me and my class decided to make end of reflection so you guys know what we like or what are we are most biggest proud of. The reason why we came up with this in the first place because once it is the end of school you will forget what your friends like and what your friends is biggest proud of. 

Here is my end reflection 2021


Thank you for reading I hope you have a great day.

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora

    Ova

    My name is Quein and I am a blog commenter for the Manaiakalani Summer Learning Journey. Thank you for sharing your mahi. It is Great to see that you and your class are making such amazing reflections. It is fantastic that you are proud of the work and progress you have made in mathematics and reading- Well Done !!! It is really good to hear that you have worked really hard this year. I really enjoyed the Christmas images in the post.
    What is your favorite thing to do in Summer? I really enjoy spending time with my family in the Summer.

    Keep up the Amazing work!!! I am really looking forward to your next post.

    Ngā mihi,
    Quein

    ReplyDelete